Monday, September 5, 2011

"We're dying to have you over!"


Too early for Halloween?  I love when the stores put out their Halloween stuff (even if it is still 2 months away, haha).  Kyle loves it too.  Kyle likes looking at the nasty severed fingers and limbs, but we both like planning parties and decorating, especially for Halloween.  So when we saw the Ghost Cookie Pan at a yard sale, I had to buy it! I also got the matching seran wrap!



 Then we saw a cute idea in an oriental trading magazine.  It was a little skeleton in a box, sorta like a coffin.  It said, "We're dying to have you over" lol.  Then on the inside there were details inviting someone over for a Halloween party.  So we got these skeletons at the dollar store yesterday so we can invite people to a party in this same creepy way!  Muah-ha-ha (Kim's evil laugh). 

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm happy you have a blog, and I hope your Halloween party is a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I'm dying to come over :). It's so fun, Im so glad you love Halloween. I love it too. Here in Romania people also start to sell costumes. I saw today while coming from work a witch costume. Thinking to get it. While I was in the States loved to get costumed.
    I love your friendly Ghost cookie. Bet it's yummy.
    Kim wish I spent this Hallo with you and Kyle. YOu are fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete