Monday, September 5, 2011

Blogging in General

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

I always thought I would wait until we had kids to have a blog... I mean... you have to admit the majority of people use blogs to show off their kids and the funny, silly, or frustrating things they do on a daily basis.  Plus, stay at home moms seem to have some kind of blogging connection to each other, like their only link to sanity, haha.  I only say that because I'm stuck with 25 kindergarteners everyday, so I have a small insight into their world.  Not completely, but I think I have a glimpse of it at least.  After the last 2 years of my life (since I met Kyle really), my life has been a non-stop adventure, one I feel worth documenting.  So here we are, world!  Thanks for letting us into the world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment