Thursday, August 22, 2013

We are home

Life has not slowed down since Kenna was born.  Kyle and I were just talking this morning about how much our lives have changed just in the first half of 2013!

1.  Kenna was born in January which was the biggest change ever!  We are still getting used to being parents even after almost 7 months!  Going on maternity leave and then returning to work were all big milestones for me as well.

2. Kyle graduated in May and started looking for jobs.

3. We sold our house in Caldwell, Idaho.

4. I resigned from teaching at the end of the school year and became a stay at home mom.

5. We found a job in Vancouver, Washington.  Then we picked up and moved! 

After all of this, I am happy to say that we are home here.  We loved Idaho and were at home there then, but there have been a few very distinct experiences where I have truly felt like this is the place for us right now and we are home again :)  It's a good feeling.

Kenna likes it here too :)



1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I agree, life here is pretty great, it has something for all of us.

    ReplyDelete