Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I won!

I won the "Early Bird" drawing at our Relief Society Night yesterday.  I arrived just on time actually, so I guess I got lucky, haha.  I was nervous to even go because I only know like 4 people in our ward since moving.  I thought of texting one of the girls (Mary) to go together, but didn't want her to think I was a sissy.  Then as I got out of my car, guess who was walking right up?  It was Mary!  What a blessing!  Then I didn't have to feel anxious walking in.  It's the little things that matter. (I have always had anxiety about walking into a room and people staring at me, but that's a post for another day, haha)  Anyways, the early bird gift was some cute fall colored dish towels with leaves and owls.  Kenna is enjoying the gift bag and the ribbon as we speak :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment