Thursday, September 19, 2013

Best Husband Award

Today was a good day, but there was one point where I texted Kyle telling him I was feeling a little down.  Moving to a new place and starting over can be hard and today was just one of those days. I made myself get out and go jogging this afternoon even though I really didn't want to.  Of course, afterwards, I felt really great and proud of myself for doing it.  So I came home and hurried and cleaned the house so it would look good when Kyle got home. He took an extra long time coming home (I thought he got off work late), but it turns out he was buying me flowers and chocolate :)  What an amazing guy! Well, he went to Walmart and I guess they didnt have any fresh flowers, so he got me some fake ones, but I love them because they are fall colors and fall is my favorite :)  When he got home, he told me to go enjoy a bath while he took care of Kenna.  He is so wonderful :)  I think I'm in love. hehe!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment