Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall!

Yay for Fall! Since it's October 1st, I found it fitting to get out our Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations. Canadian Thanksgiving is next week! Being only our 2nd Halloween married, we both have decorations which we brought with us to the marriage. So I started pulling out a few nasty things like severed limbs and puddles of blood and finally just started putting all of Kyle's gruesome Halloween decorations in one pile, while I put mine in another. As you can easily tell, my pile has many cutesy happy Halloween decorations, while Kyle's pile tells a very different story, haha. Here are some pics of our piles :)


Kim's Pile


A cute little ghost my mom gave me a few years ago :)


Picture frame I got at Target for $1.00

Kyle's pile
All I have to say is... beware if you come trick-or-treating to our house. hehe














1 comment:

  1. hmmm...I'm not too sure if those mix well. :) But thanks for reminding me to get out my Halloween decorations! I'm such a slacker!

    ReplyDelete